View Single Post
Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-02-2016, 10:17 PM

Glen nodded dopperly at the taller unit with a small smile on his face "Oh okay, thank you for telling me, so...where did you come from?" He asked timidly and kindly as he did he was feeling himself getting very hot at the moment, this had been happening alot recently but shook it off due to him always overheating, then Sam started shouting once again.
"YOU ARE YOU ARE LET GO OF ME DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" The boy protested to Edgar, still the boy was sometimes mean to the others on the grid, mostly due to him thinking he was better than everybody else.
Jae stood the he wanted to be relesed from the taller man's fingers as he felt his ear being less pulled on, that he was greatful for, he looked at Edgar trying to coax the smaller unit out from the doorway he though it was cute.

Miles reluctently emurged from the doorway standing a little closer, then Sam started acting up again "things in common" He scoffed at the mere thought of having somthing in common with the others "I, I will have you know am from APPLE, an Ipad infact" Jae then rolled his eyes at the startings of Sam's speach, he was at it again with this.
Sam continued " Jae is a laptop not any one that gets countless repars and still comes back damaged, going so far as to burn OUR user, Miles, I remember is so slow and that out of date that he is practicly un-usable and OUR user stopped using him and Glen don't get me started with that" Sam mocked the word 'OUR' like it was dirt.

Glen didn't look hurt at all, he took everything with a pinch of salt but the other were Miles tried to hold back tears, attempting to wipe them away quickly whenthey fell hoping for it not to be seen and Jae said nothing he hadn't meant to burn her it was his fan, he just got to hot.
Glen smiled "I wonder what everyone else would say" He sighed he would go back down the corridor before shouting back you should come meet everyone else, he would go and get lilith.