View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM

Edgar looked around at the room, paying careful attention to the route they took as they had made thier way here. He looked around at the smartly laid out room they were in. It reminded him alot of the showroom kind of living rooms, those that you saw on TV adverts that always looked picture perfect. "Thank you.. I've been part of The Grid for a while, just...inactive I think is the best way of putting it." He noted simply as he watched the others in the room not seeing any body he hadn't encountered, that was until he heard a loud 'pop' sound back from the doorway they had just entered through.

"Hey. Sam. Fallen and I just found this awesome new game that I think your user will love it. I know mine does, she keept playing it. It has these cats and you can buy all these things for when they visit to encourage them. Oh and you can take photos of them and after they have visited you so many times they will even bring you mementos to remember them by! What do you say, wanna have a look?"
Stood behind the Ipad was a girl looking no older then ten years of age. Her brown hair ung around her shoulders, some of it tied up into two stubby, sticky up bunches on the top of her head. Her hoodie looked like it belonged to someone much older then her and her short dungerees and wellies were covered in all kinds of scruffs and some dirt too. While she waited for the Ipad's responce, she blew another bubble with the gum she was currently chewing, seemingly unaware that there was someone new in their home.

Last edited by ShatteredAngel; 02-03-2016 at 09:01 PM..