View Single Post
Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 AM

--------------
GAME INFO
--------------
You’ve put jigsaw puzzles together before, right?
So you know how to play this game, you just have to find the puzzle pieces within my post and once you’ve found all the pieces of the puzzles, you put them together in one post as a complete picture.
As I post around in this thread, I will randomly put a piece of a puzzle within my post. When I start a puzzle, I will state how many pieces are in that puzzle. I will also state that in my next post.
The puzzles will vary from 4 pieces to 16 pieces.
--------------
GENERAL RULES
--------------
*No need to quote, just note the puzzle piece or bookmark it. (however you want to do it)
*And of course, you cannot go find the actual image and post it. Nor can you save the image and upload it in your own host.
*You have to use the exact link I posted.
*No need for a graphic program, simply right click the image and copy image location, then post how you would regularly post an image.
*Please do not pm me with the complete image.
*If you have any questions, please post in this thread.
--------------
*Depending on the number of puzzle pieces in one whole puzzle/image, points for completing the puzzle before anyone else will grant you 2 to 5 points.
*Anyone else who posts the whole image correctly 5 minutes after the first person who posts it will get 1 point.

Last edited by Hadsvich; 12-24-2008 at 10:05 PM..