Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-17-2014, 01:02 AM

"Yeah you have a fuckin' right." Lee's words spilled out of him before he could stop them. "You've got a right to know who you are but what if you aren't ready to remember? What if you're... What if you go into denial because you don't want to believe something or you can't handle what a huge change it is, knowing what you used to be as opposed to what you are now?" He gripped the bars tightly, as if he were the one in the cell. "But I can't tell you anything now. Not here. Nothing specific. I'll take you to one of the chambers and we'll be able to talk more freely again. But I'll have to come up with something to do to make it look like I've done... something." He could imagine that using diluted ink would form bruise-like markings on the skin. He had plenty of ballpoint pens for that. And if he decided that Dustin needed to be 'isolated', then he would be able to get in to talk to him at any time with no one any the wiser, with no need for physical injury or simulation. Isolation often drove prisoners insane, but he doubted it would be a problem for Dustin. Hoped so, anyway.

"I can't... tell you anything right now. Tomorrow. Tomorrow." He nodded, stepping back, standing up straight and backing away, stalking down the hallway, barricading himself in his office again.