View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM

Reid was glad to feel the jet land and finally roll to a stop, and he gathered his things, sliding them into his bag before standing and following Terry. Off the plane, down the stairs, Reid sniffed the air and was glad to smell real air rather than the compressed stuff they'd been subject to for so long. They couldn't see many stars from where they were, and wouldn't be able to for a while, until they left the city and got into the countryside. Jumping the last two steps, he stood alongside Terry and looked at the airport. "I really miss this place when I'm away." He said, putting a hand on Terry's shoulder. "It's nice to be back, even if I do love my job at the school."

They followed the rest into the airport and to one of the baggage claims that had their flight listed over the conveyor belt, gathering the bags they brought along. "I'd say the airport's cab services are still running." He said, leading Terry along with the trickle of people. "People come in from all over the globe at all hours after all." And on these occasions Reid usually found one just down the way after leaving the airport.