View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 01:37 AM

Axsher smiled, "Do you eat meat? If you don't have food I can take you shopping and I will cook whatever you wish. I'm actually minoring in cooking. Majoring in business." His smile was almost evil for a split second. "The meat I have you probably wont like to eat. I can't really tell you what it is." Scratching the back of his neck at this Axsher smiled.

"As for the key's you need to ask for a spare for me when you pay the manager. I'll make a copy for you and make you a special thing so you wont loose it or anything. You'll have it on at all times. Just need to tell me what your style is really." Axsher shrugged. "I'm not the average male. I love to cook, I can sew, but I can also put up a good fight. My father was an MMA fighter and he taught me everything he knew. " Shrigging again he looked at the other man, wondering how this would all work out and if he could finally have a friend.... Something about Kai made him.... unkillable? I mean... He interests Axsher and seems like someone that Axsher wouldn't mind having around.