View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-26-2017, 09:32 PM

City Hall - I agree with no changes

Community Center - I agree with Roleplay Lobby with markers for 1x1 and Group - I think this will give RP a new platform to be noticed and perhaps increase its usage again. I also agree with the other proposed changes :3

Entertainment theater - I honestly didn't even know this existed - I think moving it to the community center is appropriate though - depending on content it could apply under general - but moving it I definitely agree with.

Commercial district - I think it's appropriate to put the art shops into the artists nook and put it in the commercial district - again, breathe life into a forum by giving it a new platform

Creativity plaza - too much combination. Selling should be moved to commercial district, and called the artist's nook, but all sharing and advice forums should remain in the creativity plaza as separate sections. I feel like there should be:
Artistic Happenings
- Advice Column
- Freebies Galore
- Artistic Requests
- Artist Portfolios
Menewsha Pixel Studios
The Writer's Guild
- Writer's Block
- The Written Word
- General Discussion

If what I've proposed is of any interest I can definitely go into more details of what I was thinking as content for each if it's unclear! <3

History archives - I agree with no changes