View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 02:12 AM

“If Damien has to be driven into blood lust, then I want you to keep a very close eye on him, our son is very gentle.” Kareinia closed her eyes for a moment and pulled James closer to her. “He wouldn’t forgive himself if he hurt someone.” She wet her lips. “So far he has only drank the girl’s blood, he seemed to handle that, however I don’t know what kind of reaction he will have if he feeds on someone else. It would go well or it could go very badly, so you will have to stay with him, when he is feeding on innocent blood.”
XXXXXXX
Connie put an arm around Damien’s shoulders. “You’re probably a little weak after all your body had been completely changed.” She looked into Damien’s eyes seeing that they were still red. “And your eyes are not a kaleidoscope of colors but red.” She stood very still before making him sit down again. “You probably need blood, you had my blood recently, so I don’t think I should give blood right now.” She touched Damien’s face tenderly. “But, your uncle can probably find a good meal for you.” She pressed a finger against his lips. “Don’t say that you won’t drink innocent blood, because right now you need to get stronger and take care of yourself.”