View Single Post
Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 PM

Saoirse was taken aback when she heard a deep, masculine voice slice through her panicking.“Erm, yeah… I didn’t see you when—I came in here.” She said in response to him. Taking in the sight of her dirty blonde crewmate, she flushed a deep crimson. She was going to have to share a room with him!? “—my apologizes, mate…”

Letting out a breath, she eyed the young woman; whose outburst invoked fear in her that rivaled that of an angry governor ready to behead someone. The girl’s mood… It was so—low-spirited, but then again, who could be happy knowing their fate was sealed.

Caught in between comforting the girl and conversing with her crewmate, the brunette leaned against the bars of the cell. “You want some water? Well, darling, we’ve got plenty of it… just look around.” Offering a smile to the younger girl, Saoirse took a breath of hesitation, before diving right back into the conversation.

“You don’t have to apologize… not to us. Were all pirates, right, since when did we have manners?” Flushing at the intent of her statement, Saoirse quickly tried to clean it up. “Not saying that we don’t have manners, I certainly was raised strict; it’s just that… we’re criminals…” Shrugging her shoulders in defeat, the brunette rolled her eyes. “... Dearie, while the food might be bad; you’re going to have to eat something, eventually… Death by starvation is probably the worst way to die.” Absentmindedly grasping one of the bars in her petite hand, Saoirse motioned to the plates that had been brought. "I once saw a man chew off his own hand for a meal. You'll go mad if you don't eat."

Last edited by Apricot; 06-17-2011 at 08:54 PM..