View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-18-2011, 12:22 AM

Madam stared at the sorry lot she would be spending the duration of voyage with. Few real use to the ship and the captain. She was no new blood to the ship she knew her way about a ship a little to well for most men liking. She had spent her time checking the logs and charts she had gathered for their little excursion. She had already set a course with the headings waiting for approval from the captain of course. She shook her head as she heard the commotion on the deck already only a sign of what was to come. No peace would be found on this ship that she could tell. "Ah to many women be on the deck no peace be here. The sea she be not on our side." She said as she opened the door and stepped out on the deck. She ignored the others as they moved as she carried the map in hand with her making her way with care to where the damned captain himself was.

"You going to sit up there all day Captain or ye going to come and see what ye think of our path? Come on boy I don't have all day. Ye be taking up to much time wasting it away. I hope one of theses young flowers ye have found can cook better than ye do." She said as she laughed and grinned at him knowing how bad his cooking really was. She knew he would get a laugh out of it he always did. "Come on boy quite wasting my time. If ye don't come on I'll drive her myself and take you to the the ends of the earth or worse I take ye to my home! My people have much fun with ye. But I warn ye captain not many will be as kind as me. ye head is still on that scrawny frame of yours." She said as she shook her head appearing beside him. She slapped the back of his head as she waited for him looking at the paper as she waited for him. "Ah boy that was for later." She said as she looked the map over making sure she liked the course before she gave it to him for inspection. At times she felt like the mother on the ship and was use to having to give orders and smack the guys around to make them behave. Though if they got to out of hand she was not above enlisting some of her friends from the other side. All of the old members of the team knew not to mess with her and to never touch her things. They knew they could come to her with their problems and she would help any she dreamed worthy. Out of the new lot she found few she would want to wast her time with. Most of them where going to be real pains to break in and to get them to see the light. Most of them didn't have sea legs and it was obvious. Though she would pass no judgment till the time came. She would respect them as long as they respected her and kept away from her and her things. She hopped they didn't expect her to bow to them because they would be sadly mistaken.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 06-18-2011 at 12:24 AM..