View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-16-2015, 02:07 AM

07.15.2015 :: Wednesday

Here it goes. Today was better than it has been. I actually did a little of what needs to be done. Still have to run by the college, but I figured I would do that tomorrow after my doctors appointment. Or prior. Not entirely sure just yet. Doctors appointment is at 3:15 and I always get there 15 minutes early, so maybe if I get to the college about 12:45-1 I can either have time to kill between appointments or something. Or i could just wake up early in the morning go get it done, then come home take a shower and get ready for my doctors appointment. -probably after a little nap -

Anyways I must get that done tomorrow. Because Friday the campus advisors aren't there. Ha. And personally don't think I'll make it past the weekend with Finnley. He's technically due Sunday but I guess once again we will see.
My hair has gotten a whole couple shades blonder and brighter between the Sun In and the Clairol shampoo. I wasn't going to wash it and everything today...but I did anyways. Lol Added some extra hydrogen peroxide (the Sun In already has some) to the bottle and sprayed it on my hair. Blow dried it and then washed it all pretty so I could get the chemicals out of my hair. I've had conditioner in my hair to help with any frizziness and whatnot that could arise. About to wash that out and wash my face. I'm already super sleepy. I didn't get but a little nap today which I was kinda proud of myself with. Probably from 1-5? Something like that. Now just to stay up for a couple more hours, and then I'll get my happy ass up at 8-9 in the morning and go to the college, then come home, nap, then doctors appointment. Probably another nap. Lol I feel like all I do is sleep lately. I also have to do some laundry between now and the doctors appointment. I don't have any clean pants. ;o Which I only have 3 pairs that I can wear. well 4 but they are shorts and super short for maternity wear.

I'm drinking another double cup of the raspberry leaf tea. I'm really really hoping this helps with labor and healing. If not this shit has been pretty nasty for nothing. I mean it's more of an acquired taste. Though I'll admit I totally chase it with my soda. I need to finish cleaning up my bathroom and cleaning up my room incase Finnley decides to show up any day now.

Which I totally hope my mom gets the crib sheets finished. I mean at the very least we can just really really tuck in a blanket. I mean newborns really don't wriggle a whole whole bunch when they first come home from the hospital. It wont take my mom but an hour tops to finish cutting and sewing a couple anyways so that would be only if he needed a nap like right then. I've got so much paperwork and everything to fill out once he's born. Sheesh. I need to make a sticky note list so I don't forget anything. Like I have to call work, file stuff online with my medical, and then all his paperwork. Usually there's two people to do all this, but that's okay. I can do this myself. Also have to go by the WIC office and to get the breastpump they're loaning out to me. Which I'll call about tomorrow just to make sure I know the procedure and everything.

But tonight I'm going to write in my journal and probably rinse the conditioner out of my hair...and finish my tea. Probably going to be all. Lol Maybe use my sugar scrub on my feet and hands. - always a plus side to massaging feet, it makes my hands soft too with the coconut oil sugar scrub and it totally smells amazing* Also have to remind my mom to Sage the house before I go to the hospital and once again before I get home. Cleanse the house.