View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-25-2012, 05:35 AM

“Yes catching him in a lie does tended to get one what they want but it is not always easy to catch the lie.” Vincent finished righting the chair behind his desk and looked at the stack of papers he now had to sort through. He was lucky that it was not the stack that he would have had to deal with if he had been in his old office, the one he had shared with Lewis. If they had had to deal with that office the papers would be a foot deep or more about the office and would take years to sort through like a human. “I agree with you that he wants to scare us, and I do kind of worry that he will resort to physical harm if he does not get what he is wanting. The moment he tries something like that I want you to get out of town fast. You don’t need to leave me a massage I will know what happened when I wake up in the evenings.” Making the papers as neat as he could he put them back in the filing cabinet before sitting down in the chair in front of his desk and patting the arm of the seat next to him.

“we should talk, for the moment it feels like Lewis is not being tortured so I have a breather.” He took a deep breath, sorting through what she should know first and what was unimportant. she should know all of what the bound entails before anything else. If I don’t tell her that much the rest is going to hurt me if she is fearful of it. “First things first, reason why you had to come up to my room before knowing it was me was because I sent out a soul bound and bound you to me. You will feel all I feel if I am not blocking you. I can also feel what you feel, I also if I need read your thoughts but I don’t usually try. I have this bond with my last partner Lewis and that is why I needed you when I did.” He looked down at his hands trying to think of the best way to say this. “Those that are bound to me can use some of my powers to survive and I can in a way use them. He at the moment is using my fast healing ability to keep alive. Those things that would have put him near death have transferred to me. So if I suddenly start to bleed its because he would not have lived long with that damage. Most of my kind that can do this will not have the bond this deep.” Running his hands through his hair he tried to block how nervous and afraid he felt talking about this.

His mind jumped back to the time when Lewis had found out about the bond he had placed on him.

“How dare you do that Vin! You have no right prying into my life!” Lewis’s voice cut through the sounds of workmen in the building next door as Vincent walked into the office door. Something crashed on the door frame barely missing Vincent’s ear. He had not been expecting this to happen and now he wounded what had let the cat out to Lewis. “I did not care what you were but this!” he waved his hand at his arms. There were pale pink lines on his arms where it looked a knife had been run the length of them.

“I am not fully understanding you Lewis, what have I done to you that has offended you?” another glass flew and crashed acrossed Vincent’s shoulder as he went to hang his coat up. His mind reacted to the attack without thought, Lewis was bent over the desk his back paining him as Vincent pinned him there. “Don’t do that again.” He could feel his fangs pushing on his lips as he spoke. It scared him that he had come that close to taking out Lewis’s throat with only a thrown cup to set him off. Something was not right with their bound and he was hungry even though he had just fed not that long ago.

“You had no right to make it so I lived a cursed life.” Lewis’s anger dissolved into despair as the thoughts of the woman he thought he loved leaving him for another man filled his mind. Vincent staged back with the weight of the despair. Lewis’s eyes lit up seeing the despair take a hold of Vincent. “So you can be harmed, oh high and mighty one.” The anger boiled up and flooded Vincent before it reflected back on Lewis. The sat there for at least a half an hour before Lewis gave up on his wish for death and hateing Vincent.

Shaking his head Vincent returned to the present. “I am sorry lost in thought. Where was I? Do you have any questions about what is going on?” he wanted her to ask all the questions he knew she wanted to. He wanted her to know him as he truly was and not to fear him as the humans out beyond the walls did even though they did not know him. That damn book and movie had seen to that. Each time making it hard for years after to find a good trusting person.