View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-19-2017, 11:35 PM

Linda raised her eyebrow as her hand was grabbed but said nothing as she realized quickly that the headmistress was walking by. Well isn't that a convenient little trick. She thought to herself with interest. As her hand was released and they rounded the school building and out of sight she finally responded. "Well you see, my history is incredibly long winded and down right boring.
No one in their right mind would ever want to listen to such nonsense. But if we're marked as a team I'm not going to slack on the work which would fail you as well. I don't particularly care about my grade on such a silly project otherwise."
Suddenly she stopped scenting water on the air. Her tongue flicked across her lips like a snake sniffing its surroundings and a smile crossed her lips.

Picking up the pace she nearly jogged to the water and stood looking out at a very large pool of water. "Smell that fresh water?
It's glorious"
She looked around and quickly spotted another bush in which she could change in. She was not modest in the slightest but some people were just such babies about seeing someone change. "Be right back." her voice practically sang with excitement as she slipped into the bush and immediately stripped her pants and shoes off so they wouldn't get destroyed as she shifted back into her long purple and blue speckled scaley tail. A contented sigh slid from her lips and she stuffed her extra clothes back in her bag before sliding across the ground back over to her project partner.