View Single Post
Chibi zig
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 05:22 PM

((Wooo hoo!!!))

Jill nodded absentmindedly, hoping that Jack was correct. Neither of them could have expected what happened next however as a man fell out of the closet, crushing Jack. Not just any man either… A dead one! Everything seemed to happen so quickly… Jill let out a shriek and jumped back in fear. Meanwhile Jack was shouting at her to get it off while he flailed about trying to get out from underneath the body. Grabbing the counter of the reception desk for support, Jill shook her head as if refusing to accept the situation would somehow make all of the bad things disappear.

A moment later Jack managed to extract himself from beneath the corpse and backed away to the wall. Jill rushed to his side and clung to him as much for her own sake as for his. “I-I d-don’t k-know!” she stammered helplessly, clutching tightly to his arm. Trying to slow her frantic breathing, she chanced a peek back over at the dead body. “I-I think maybe we found out what h-happened to the b-bellhop…” she said, noticing the uniform.