View Single Post
Chibi zig
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 02-27-2016, 10:22 PM

“Okay okay, I’ll give you that,” Jill said. Her stomach gurgled uncomfortably. She was hungry but still nauseated by their previous encounters. Food could wait until later. Following Jack across the lawn, her boots squelched loudly in the mud making Jill cringe slightly. “And no, I would rather not go back there. Remember, scary zombie on the loose?” Jill said, just in case Jack had somehow forgotten. “I do hate zombie movies,” she confirmed, “But that doesn’t mean I haven’t unwillingly seen a few. The media business is crazy about zombies right now. It’s pretty impossible not to know about them…” she said almost vehemently. Jill flinched as the umbrella hit something only to realize that it was the gate. Tucking the flashlight into her coat pocket, she reached out with her free hand to pull it open but it wouldn’t budge. “Don’t move,” she told Jack, releasing his hand and putting both hands on the grate she tugged with all her strength but to no avail. “It won’t open…” she said stumped. It had seemed to swing open so easily before.