View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-09-2016, 09:32 PM

Jack shivered, "Yeah... I remember..." He said, sounding haunted at the memory of the body crashing down on him, pinning him to the floor. "Oh I see. I'm with you though. Too many zombie movies! Give me an old Noir Film any day!" Jack stopped walking when Jill abruptly stopped with a flinch. "Jill? What's wrong??" He started, fear already creeping into his voice when he realized they were at the gate and calmed down a bit. Jill let go of his hand, telling him not to move. Like that would happen after the crap they had been though tonight. "Here let me try and help." Jack offered getting a good grip on the iron bars. "On three, ready? One, Two, THREE!" Jack tugged hard with Jill at the gate. After a moment of pulling, a rusty squeaky sound came from the hinges and the gate lurched towards them a few inches. Pulling harder Jack hopped for it to move a little further but it wouldn't budge. Panting Jack said, "Ok Jill. Lets give it a rest. I don't think this thing is going to open. Maybe we should try and climb over the top?" He offered as an alternate plan.