Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-19-2021, 10:36 PM

((uh, you're good. I hope your work is going better if you're still around. I've had no motivation whatsoever so I'm sorry about the wait. I'll get to the other rp soon. I think. Hopefully...))

Kaede jumped despite the fact that he'd basically invited company upon himself. "E.v.a." He stared at her for a second before glaring at his computer. "A dumbass colleague plans to visit and I just know he'll get himself into everything I own so I plan to give him nothing to look at. Stupid, Mendoza. Who just invites themselves over!?" He was seething so hard that he didn't even think about how he'd stormed away earlier, probably leaving E.v.a and all the bots unable to calculate. One emotion at a time though. He would seeth about this for now and go back to moping later.

"Anyway," Kaede stated as he pushed past E.v.a and started to grab random tools off his work desk before throwing them back down again, even knocking down a whole stack of rejected designs. "Didn't I ask for a broom or something?! How am I supposed to even clean? I don't-" He paused. "Well, I think I remember how to clean."