View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-17-2021, 01:39 AM

The young woman took another quick sip of her drink and found it starting to lose heat already. Priscilla wrinkled her nose at that, but smiled at Key right after. "Oh I definitively need to shop more to expand my wardrobe!" She fell into thoughtful silence when Key asked her about her life. It was difficult to think of fun things she could tell her friend, since she had no idea what "normal" life was like.

Finally Pris nodded to herself as she thought of a few stories Key would probably like. "Speaking of shopping, I often got invitations to visit the most exclusive showings of designer clothing. Oh, and the jewelery! I got to see things that royalty had worn in the past, and the most beautiful modern pieces. Of course my uniquely classic tastes made my sprees much smaller than the other invitees, but that certainly didn't make it any less fun! I think my favourite thing was getting invited to the auctions of vintage designer pieces." Her eyes were dreamy as she thought of the exquisite collection of clothing she'd gathered through the years. She would so love to show Key every single piece!

Maybe someday?