View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-25-2017, 05:13 AM

My Out of time Entry!
Username: Emma Corrin
Entry:
Story: Welcome to the Mesozoic!! Our Steam Punk Gal Emma here is testing out her newly built Time Ship. In theory, her Time Ship can sail through time and take her wherever she wants to go. She just has to follow the Time Line on her map there and she'll land in Time whenever and wherever she chooses.

Well, so she thought. Her Time Ship doesn't quite seem to be in working order!

This 19th Century Steamer has just landed herself in the Mesozoic Era in an attempt to travel back to the 14th Century! I think she overshot her destination by a couple.... hundred million years or so.

See that Volcano in the background? See the Pterodactyl? Yup. You guessed it. She just plopped herself into the middle of a volcanic eruption and the dinosaurs are in total chaos. As you can tell from her obvious reaction, she is not happy with the sudden turn of events!! If she doesn't get this Time Ship fixed STAT, she may just end up a Steamer Pancake!!

---------- Post added 08-25-2017 at 01:26 AM ----------

My Menewshan Merketi Entry!
Username: Emma Corrin
Entry:

I chose Peeblo! I thought he'd have a blast at the celebration, even if he is pretty mischievous and caused a Volcano to erupt just to see what everyone would do... Y'all know he's the best guest at a party!! You never know what he's going to pull out of his Box of Tricks XD;