Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:39 PM

Um i have quite a few staff members to thank.

Your Name: Roachi ofcourse ^^
Name of Staff Member: Jellysundae
What does this person mean to you?: She's awesome!
What you want to let them know?: Thank you Jelly for being so patient with me, when my account spazzed out and donated me a million CI's countless times! I know that it would have been quite frustrating, esp with me on your back all the time lol. But thank you for being so kind and sorting it out for me every time without a fuss! :hug:

Your Name: Roachi
Name of Staff Member: Jurupamae
What does this person mean to you?: She is like a mother figure to me and im sure many other menewshans.
What you want to let them know?: Thank you Juru, for being so wonderful! There was once a time i was feeling down - and pretty much wanted to leave Mene. But after speaking with you, you cheered me up instantly! Thank you for being a shoulder too cry on & an approachable person, you are totally amazing at what you do & mene wouldn't be the same without you! :)

Your Name: Roachi
Name of Staff Member: Bartuc
What does this person mean to you?: Only the greatest guy on mene that i know :)
What you want to let them know?: You are prob one of the most wealthiest menewshans on here! But you don't let that get to your head, i will never forget the generous donation that you have given to my charity, not only that the donation you gave to me for my quest! Thank you! You remind me of robin hood! xD Thank you so much for your generosity and being an awesome friend! You are also super amazing! :heart:

Last edited by Roachi; 03-22-2009 at 10:41 PM..