Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM

Your Name: .Simplicity.
Name of Staff Member: Platty! <33
What does this person mean to you?: She means like, everything to me! My first friend on Mene! <3
What you want to let them know?: That she's just pretty freaking amazing! :love: She's always nice to talk to and well, she was the first person to ever talk to me on Mene and actualyl chat with me. Plus, we both have this crazy obsession with the Oreintal Fan which just brough us closer. :'DD
I LOVE YOU PLATTYYY! :heart:

Your Name: Licity.
Name of Staff Member: Eroy. <33
What does this person mean to you?: A better question: What doesn't she mean to me? :'D
What you want to let them know?: Eroyyyyy, I love you dearly! <3 You always help me when I need help with something. PLUS, you were going to save a fan for me that you had bought if I could get a pudao to trade for it. Just that gesture made me love you like no other. :cry: I never did get it from you, since I got the fan from the auction (BUT YOU TOLD ME IT WAS THERE! ). I just have no words to describe you. :'D

Your Name: Simmy!
Name of Staff Member: Melody. <33
What does this person mean to you?: She's really just uber sweet and when I talk to her, it's always nice. :] MUCH LOVE MELODY. <3
What you want to let them know?: Wellll, first off, I'd just like to thank her for all the times she's helped me and answered questions for me. :heart: She's always nice and is just amazing to talk to when I see her roaming about and the such. I just don't know what to say really but thank you! ;'DD <33

I have more...but...I feel 3 is enough for one post. O__o