View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 06-07-2015, 12:48 PM

Naomi smiled. “Anything for you my lord.” She left quickly and went to talk to the mages. It wasn’t long before she found six of them who might be up to the task. “We have to go now, since the moment that Queen Seneca begins the harder it will become for any of you, to steal her mother’s power.” A wicked grin came over her face. “Or maybe we let things go as planned and target Seneca, she has already surpassed the former queen in power. Just wait until Seneca is weakened and unable to protect herself also even if the former queen’s power is sealed away, a skilled mage might be able to brake the seal and steal that power as well for our lord.”
XXXXX
Leon watched Seneca going into the temple before he turned to the servant. “I want Seneca to be brought up to our bedroom after the ceremony is complete. She is probably going to be very tired and maybe a little weak after using such powerful magic.” He shook his head wishing that he could be with his wife right now. “But, this has to be done.”
XXXXXX
“Everything will be done as you commanded.” She smiled at Aries and stood up slowly. “Good King Aries.” She waited until he was sleeping and kissed his forehead. “Rest well, grow stronger, and soon there will be a new vampire king.” She left the room and approached one of the people who was keeping watch over Aries. “He should sleep for at least and hour, but he will be thirsty when he wakes up.” She smiled as she spoke. “He will need blood, but when the king has his strength back, I will take care of his feedings.” She smiled softly hoping that soon she would share a bed with King Aries, however right now his health was just as impotent. “I want girls bought up who are willing to keep the situation here quiet for now, to avoid panic tell the people that Aries is sick, that isn’t too far from the truth. Since right now King Aries is weak and vulnerable, but when he is strong enough to get out of bed, he can start addressing his people again, but only at night.” She looked to the kings’ bed chamber and back to the people keeping watch. “Also I want someone to make sure that Queen Seneca is well taken care of and protected along with King Leon, everyone else must remain here.”