View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-12-2009, 12:00 AM

Overview

• October 31 - November 1 will be designated sign-up days. During this time, if you wish to participate in the Assassin Conspiracy, you will send me a PM with your username.

• When sign-ups have finished, you will receive a PM from me that contains your victim's name and a codeword.

For example: I could be given Bob's name and the word "coffee." He would get UniqueUserName & "newspaper," and UniqueUserName would get BritneySpears666 & "sidewalk", etc.

• The object of this game is to make your victim type out that word in one of their posts during the Halloween Event. If they say that word, then you've "killed" them.

• After sending me proof of your kill, you will then get their victim's name & word and will try to kill this new person.

• If you happen to be killed, I will PM you your obituary. Your victim will then be assigned to the user who assassinated you. Your time in the game has ended, may you rest in peace.

• This will continue until we have a single Master Assassin or until time runs out.

Last edited by Knerd; 10-31-2009 at 04:33 AM..