View Single Post
bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 11:59 PM

Why wasn’t it working? She’d passed by quite a few vampires already and none of them had even blinked! Was it her perfume? No it wasn’t that, more than one vampire had mumbled something about how tantalizing she smelled so what exactly was it? Was she not showing enough skin? Frowning she glanced down at the tight blood red corset that hugged her body like a second skin drawing even more attention to her curves. Yea, if she showed any more skin she’d be charged for public indecency. Needless to say that was something she didn’t want to do. Not for the sake of some silly leech. Maybe the rumors about this club had been wrong. She’d barely met her personal quota of kills this week and it bugged her. Call her an overachiever, call her hardworking. She didn’t care, what she did care about was the fact that there were more demons out there swarming the streets of her city!

So if nothing else, she was going to find at least one lousy, blood sucking leech and send them to where they belonged! As she wrapped up her vehement thoughts she continued forward on her journey to the bar her hips swaying in time to music. Even now she was still doing her best to tempt a vampire into her deadly graces. By the time she reached the bar though her aggravation was clear as she lifted a slim hand to brush a few dark stands of hair out of her face. When the bartender on hand turned to face her she barked out an order her soft green eyes brightening in anger. “I can’t believe the way tonights going! I spent half the day in front of my mirror trying to look good enough to eat and then I get here and nothing happens!” she ranted softly looking around at the eligible men gathered around her. Nothing nada! Of course she was talking to herself…”Hey! You there. I’ve got a personal question to ask.” she yelled out over the music while turning her attention to the man (Junsu) next to her. She couldn’t believe she was stooping so low as to ask a stranger this, but she had to know. “Do I look ok to you? Is my lip stick smudged or something? Be truthful, and what ever you do don’t laugh. If you do you’ll suffer the consequences. I am not one of those girls who are afraid to hit a man. Or worse.” she warned glowering up at him.

While looking at him she allowed her gaze to take in the crowd of woman gathered around him. Oh wow…she hadn’t seen that before. Under the girls catty gazes she couldn’t help but feel a little naked. Wait, why were they glaring at her?! She hadn’t done anything to them; all she’d done was ask their companion a simple question. Would they have rather she ask one of them instead? Ha! If she had then they’d very well lie and say she looked fine when it reality she didn’t look appealing at all. Then again with the luck she’d been having this week that did sound like something that would happen to her…Shaking her head she lifted her gaze back up to the man she was talking to. “Well, are you going to answer me or not?” she demanded loudly.