View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 04-25-2016, 02:34 PM

Okay I really want to do a big overhaul in the way my room is organized right now.

So currently, I have a desk with a hutch, a chest of drawers, a closet, a tiny shelf, and a bed in my room. Oh, and two long plastic storage boxes under my bed. My room is pretty small, so that's kind of all I have in there besides little things.

All my clothes are either hanging nicely in the closet, folded neatly in the chest of drawers, of which there are five drawers, or in a gigantic pile on the floor right now because I did laundry and can't fit them all into my closet or chest of drawers anymore ahhhhh o.o I didn't realize I had so much clothing!

My desk has three decently sized drawers, but I have random things in them right now. I guess I will have to go through those.

So my plan is to empty out one of the desk drawers so I can fill it up with things like scarves and such, which are currently taking up some of the space in my chest of drawers And then I can hopefully fit more clothing into the chest of drawers.

Also, I wonder if I can spare one of the plastic storage bins under my bed for something. But right now, a lot of my plush toys are in them. I like to keep them in there so they are safe from getting dusty. But we will see.

I have also been trying to clear the tiny shelf in my room. It is tiny in that it is very shallow, but I successfully cleared some of it to put several packs of feminine products on there for storage. This shelf is behind the door so it's perfect in my opinion for those kinds of things. I used to store them on the very top shelf in my closet, but it made them quite hard to reach when I needed them.