View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 05-17-2016, 08:33 PM

And as usual, the dusting of the floors every once in a while because crumbs somehow always end up on the dining room floor.

Oh! Also, I have a bookcase on the first floor that I have cleared out a ton of papers from! A whole shelf full of papers, old magazines, old school advertisement mail, and more to be exact! For example, there were some school magazines from back in high school I thought were witty, but they are no longer relevant and I’ve since learned there are other things far wittier. And I kept some of them just for the sudoku puzzles since I loved doing those back then. And I tried to solve them for a bit but then decided to stop and just get rid of them. And now it is super clean-looking, and I have been able to fit all of my new textbooks on it, hooray!

Speaking of textbooks…I do still have the piles of old textbooks that I still am trying to sell. I might end up just tossing out the older ones but I do feel kind of bad throwing away textbooks I spent quite a lot of money on and that could benefit a younger student if they had it. And I will double check amazon to see if they will accept them for trade-in. Sometimes it changes.

I also cleared most of the photos I had saved on my mobile device. I send them to myself, then delete them from the device because I have limited space. I also transferred a ton of stuff from my computer to a flash drive because I was running out of storage space on my computer as well. I went from only 2 free gigabytes to almost 25 free gigabytes, hooray! And there is more I can delete or transfer off. So I won’t have to worry as much about not having enough space to download what I need to.