View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2016, 09:01 PM

Tai smiled back although he still felt put out. "It's fine," he hummed. Leaning over, he gave her a quick kiss on the kiss. "See you then. You have fun okay. Maybe bring back a little something for dessert? I'll have dinner ready when you get back, so don't worry." Might as well make something good from this. He always was good at seeing the optimistic side of things and he did like the part of Sophie that didn't mind picking up a coworker's shift.

"Oh, is that so?" Pedro hummed back. He still didn't get how he was pestering the other cat and didn't bother thinking about it for more than a second. His attention span was too short for that. As the cat--Neo--started to walk away, he happily followed after him. "Well Neo, it's very nice to meet you. Where are you going? What does you human form look like? I like to use it when I'm outside since I can fit in my humans' laps when I'm a kitty better," he continued to chatting, barely taking a breath between all the sentences. Short of being attacked, he wouldn't likely back off after getting this interested in the other cat.