View Single Post
Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Penpal

Old 10-30-2015, 10:11 PM

Listen up recruits! I am General Milvana and I am here to tell you all about our war against cheesy monsters. They are invading our planet to take over and enslave/devour humanity. It is an apocalypse out there but we must fight back lest they win!

I've been fighting against them for years but they are slowly winning. That is all the more reason for you to help in the battle against them! All the armies in the world have fallen and we are the last hope!

(For general clarification, just create a character in a post, tell a brief history, and rp fight whatever cheesy monster which comes to my mind at the moment. You can also play as a monster. For the rp battle, roll a 6 dice and the combatant with the lowest number receives damage. Receive 3 damage in a row, that character is dead and you must now create a new one. All damage is healed after a battle and each battle is one on one between a hunter and a monster with no ganging up/double teaming an individual. Rules may change depending on how this turns out. Please enjoy yourselves and don't be jackasses. I would hate to come home from eating out, showering, etc. to discover massive arguments on here.

Also to note describe the attacks in detail when you roll dice. Since this is a silly rp, you can be silly!)

---------- Post added 10-30-2015 at 06:13 PM ----------

The setting is in the rundown slums of Los Angeles and the monsters are Killer Tomatoes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uIKzgcDxo (BTW the films for these monsters can be found on youtube. But you can get by with this theme.)