View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2017, 11:52 AM

Thanks for stopping by Shadami! I'll definitely take all the luck I can get!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday after going to the vet so I had a lot of stuff to catch up on today. I managed to get a lot done but procrastinated what I really should have been doing--job hunting. At the end of the evening I got caught up watching more Yuri On Ice and ended up watching the show to the end. So many feels! I love that anime... I ended up getting to bed late again though. I really really need to get back into a better sleep pattern.

• • •

LOL, my fitness is pretty nonexistent these days except from running to and from work. Usually in the winter I go ice skating on my lunch breaks but I've only been twice their year because they switched around stuff in the employee handbook based on the new labor laws and now if I want to take my usual 1 hour break I have to stay an hour later which just isn't feasible given how late I would get home. Watching Yuri On Ice makes me really want to get back into skating though. Maybe I can bring my skates home and go to the rink around here one weekend. It's more expensive but it might be fun.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2017 at 12:00 PM..