View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2017, 05:30 PM

Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday woes… I never sleep well on Sunday nights. I guess I’m subconsciously stressed about going back to work on Monday. It was a crappy weather day. Cold and rainy all day long. I had train delays in the morning and took a longer lunch to go to Petco to get something for Yuna so I ended up having to stay late. I tried to get some stuff done after I got home but it was just so cold and I wasn’t really in the mood so again I didn’t get to my job search stuff and again I got to bed late. *sigh* I really need to get better about getting to bed on time. My annual Valentine’s Day cold is coming up soon and I don’t need to up my chances of getting sick, LOL!

• • •

It pretty much seems like a consensus that 2016 was really a crappy year for everyone. There were so many bad memories for me this year… Tons of crappy work memories, bad room mate memories, sad breakup memories, the death of my grandmother and just after the death of the family dog, Trump getting elected, etc. I have really been hoping that 2017 would be a better year but so far that hasn’t really been the case. Here’s to hoping it’s just a slow start and things will get progressively better.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Today is another crappy weather day. More rain and cold and wind. I woke up with my right arm numb again. I’m really not sure what to make of it, whether it’s stress or carpel tunnel or a pinched nerve but this is the 2nd time it’s happened recently. It’s really quite unpleasant and the sensation lasts all day. V_V

Everyone seems rather testy today. I think I’ll blame the weather. It’s been so depressing lately, cold and wet and crappy day after day. I really haven’t been in the mood to work but I’m trying to get some stuff done. This week has thankfully been less crazy than last week so far.

My new sheets came today, I think I will try to do laundry tonight and wash my bedding so maybe I can use the new ones. They’re coral with white cactus print. Maybe the cheery color will help brighten my mood.

• • •

Honestly I didn’t eat out much this year. I don’t really like going out to eat on my own so I mostly just cook myself. So I guess you could say the worst place I ate at this year was my own house, lol! There were a few times that I tried to throw some things together for a meal and it ended up turning out a bit weird… That always makes me think of those “weird dishes” you make in the Harvest Moon games when you fail a recipe, LOL!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2017 at 05:36 PM..