View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2017, 06:52 PM

The peaceful night sky looks down on the denizens of Menewsha as they sleep. Crickets chirp a sweet night song as the gentle wind blows blades of grass across a field. A shooting star moves across the sky.

Xeox: Such a primitive little place. Not much history here. Are you sure the professor approved this world for our study or are you trying to see that Earther girl again?
Boq boq: Mean talker. Yes, Professor says go.
Xeox: Very well initiating Time Protocols.
Boq boq: And Extra credit Human friendship!
Xeox: Negitive! We must stick to protocol this time. No Earther "friends" on the Time Ship, Boq boq! We got in HUGE troubles last time from our parental guides.
Boq boq: You worry like an elder. School assignment Earth history and extra credit Human befriending initiated! BOOP!
Xeox: NEGATIVE!

Boq boq boops a button with his exclamation. Soft beams of light flow down into a young Cecilia's room. She lifts up into the air and gently floats towards the alien craft.

Boq boq: Time sequence initiated level P for Prehistoric!

In the alley below a certain kitty was on nightly patrol and notices Cecilia flying out her window. Yumeh hisses and jumps up toward the beam getting caught in it himself.

Xeox: I can not believe you! I am the elder sibling you must listen to me. Bad Boq boq!
Boq boq: Minutes should not dictate leadership. You are sounding like an Earther. Most don't believe in us either. Hehe.
Xeox: Humorous brother. NEGATIVE!

The ship phases into the distant past and nearly crashes into a volcano.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 04-27-2017 at 11:53 PM..