View Single Post
Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bishy💕

Old 04-12-2015, 06:06 PM

Manscaping is necessary in cases of maintaining nice trimmed facial hair. I dont mind if a guy is seriously hairy, just no back hair should EVER exist. Dont wanna sleep next to a furball especially with summer on its way

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 02:30 PM ----------

When ballerina flats became popular I refused to buy a pair for the longest time becuz I thought they made my feet look long & I usually only wear wedge heels or nike air max running shoes. Eventually though I succumbed to fashions allurment of all these differently made & collored ballerina flats. Matter of fact I became too comfortable with them & have discovered that their affecting me negatively health wise. Walking around in them at work is starting to have my feet tired & achy by the end of the evening so now I'm realizing that apparently I need constant arch support especially if I'm moving about alot.

I work at a desk so I absolutely try to get up as much as is sutiable to get my body moving && truthfully dont change my flats since its really sporadic when I do leave my desk. Sooooo its bck to my lovely wedges which r my 1st love anyway They elongate my 5'5 frame & they make me feel sophisticated & sexy

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-12-2015 at 06:32 PM..