View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-23-2011, 02:53 AM

I like that it's still open, honestly. XD~ I wish there was a perma-event area because it's when everyone comes out. Hangouts aren't really the same.

xDD! I think that's pretty much it.

Of couurse~! We'll probably have to don disguises once all the sushi rackets get word of us, though. OO:

Bring me wiiith youuu. *clings*

Lmao, it took me a sec to figure out what you were talking about with 'laser-toe'. And I KNOW. Guh. Classic disney films are gorgeous, but that one is just a cut above. ;;

Pfft. XD Yeah, when we travel on greyhound (30+ hours both ways), there's some shady places we end up at 3AM where I'm all 'omg I'm going to get raped. Matt, YOU'RE going to get raped. D:'

They are~. ;o; I want a pygmy bunny but they're endangered.

Oh man, reminds me of King German Shepherds. Those things are monsters cleverly disguised in dog form. @_@ Sounds cute though. <3

I'm sorry~.

What sucks is when you remember a childhood recipe you love, try it out, and you just can't make it right. D: I've been having that dilemma with my great grandmother's cookie recipes. Ours are good, but not as good as hers.

Thank you~! I wanted a simple and cute, chic avi, haha. XD Nothing with complex layering for once.

Yes'm. 8D *salute*

I think most of my awesometastic art from you is on the first page of your shop still~. Time to ogle. <3333