View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 07-07-2011, 07:50 PM

Fernandez held a sweet, innocent smile as he spoke about his mentor. He was covering the identity of the man who taught him for obvious reason. Even if there was a spark between them, maybe even love, they were still enemies. Their clan masters wanted the head of the other. Yet it was interesting to see the similarity of how the clans worked. The both of them were very similar. Their jobs, their training to an extent. They both even were reading each other every little movement. Fernandez found that detail out last night.

"The title of master is nothing. We are all students in life. Learning every second of the day. Then using it at night."
She mentioned as Kage brought up his learning. Fernandez moved towards the window. Standing just to the side of it. A habit and defensive maneuver to avoid assassin attacks, even if it was early in the day. Some things were just engraved in one's mind. "You are too hard on yourself, Kage." She said to him, looking down at the streets. Shops were just opening for the day, vendors were setting out their products. Even a small troop of templars were making their rounds. She looked back towards him, feeling his eyes searching for hers.

What he said was something Fernandez could relate to. Every assassin probably could. Especially if they were raised to kill. "It is not inappropriate. I think the same way at times." She admitted, stepping away from the window after seeing a familiar form enter the market place. She swayed towards Kage. Wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders. "What it be like to live with my kind, what it be like to be a normal woman. I would probably be married by now. Have a couple of children running around." She was thinking out loud, but suddenly shrugged. Shaking her head slightly. "A few of my sisters have children to be perfectly honest. It is not looked down upon, since if the child is girl, we have another assassin. If it is a boy, then we have a bodyguard, servant, or toy. Depending on the boy of coarse. But yours thoughts are not inappropriate. At least towards myself." Of coarse she did not tell him the other things her order did to male children. They were not so glamorous.

She was curious where his previous thought had been going, but did not press the issue. Her lips found their way to his. Leaving an invisible mark for them both to remember. "I will mi dulce." Fernandez assured him. Watching him go. She took the time to gather her things into her own bag before leaving herself. Taking the time to thank the inn keeper. Which he seemed properly confused over who she even was. Fernandez made her way threw back alleys towards the north of town until she made it to a home. Which she simply opened the door, and moved her head slightly to the right as a knife found its way fling by her head.

"Good morning to you too Master." Fernandez greeted the Sisterhood's Grand Master, Alee Miko Yuzoko. Which most would expect Alee to be in Lille, where their main base was located. In reality she was right in the city. Working just under the noses of the other clans. She was nearly never scene by humans, or anyone outside of the clan. So no one had a clear picture of what she looked like. Alee was a pure demon. She had the ability to literally become one with the shadows, or disappear entirely. She morphs her body to change her identity from people she has killed in the past. Alee is also a born fighter. Fighting in wars for hundred of years against the divine. How she ended up being the leader of a mortal assassin clan is something she will gladly tell. She simply walked in, liked what she saw, and sliced the previous leader into tiny pieces.

Fernandez found her body being pushed back against the door. A hand started to become visible, followed by the red markings and body of her master. A kiss found its way onto the elven woman's lips. "You smell of a man... A magic man." Alee said. Her accent was very eerie. It could send shivers down the spine of most of their members. "Seems you had a bit of fun last night. A wound on your back.." Her head snaked it way around to the stab wound Fernandez had received the previous night. Pressing lightly, having Fernandez move under her grasp. "Your markings are even blue. Meaning you ingested something foul. So tell me, will this magic man die?" Alee asked Fernandez. Her forehead matched with Fernandez's. Pressing her into the hard wooden door behind her. Fernandez did not answer right away. "He will not.." Fernandez answered. Unable to lie to her master. She would be able to see right threw it after all.

Alee held Fernandez tight. "Your targets for the day?" she asked, her voice was rather displeased already. "Gone." The received a smile from Alee. The demon leaned down to kiss Faith again. This time their tongues wrestled a bit before Alee finally let Fernandez go. "Get yourself cleaned up and ready. The girls are already searching for you."

Fernandez headed upstairs into her room. Taking a quick cold bath, and changing into an outfit That consisted of a black hooded silk top that hugged her frame remarkably well. It was open in the front. Held together by small bits of gold chain. Allowing enough to be scene to be considered a tease. A pair of black pants, followed by a series of black belts with gold accents within the stitching and metal bits. Her boots were the same ones she wore the night before. Another belt was fastened just under her breasts. It acted as another support for the sword she carried on her back. It keep it from moving to much. But also to lift. Faith was a master of seduction. Which had a lot to do with what she wore, and how she wore it. The skin showing was all covered with a large undershirt of black floral lace. It traveled the entire length of her torso, and stopped just under her eyes. Acting also as a mask. Her weapons were secured in varies places. Now, one may be asking themselves, why would Fernandez need this much cover and weapons to teach a group of girls. Well, they were going on a high risk mission also.

"I do hope I will be able to help you out of that when you return." Fernandez turned to see Alee standing just behind her, whispering in her ear. "But of coarse my Master." Fernandez replied. Alee was the one to have purchased Fernandez after all. Which was why Faith called her Master. Making Faith very much Alee's Slave.

--------

Viridiana could hear the locks and traps being disarmed. Knowing it was more than likely Azoth making his way home. But her instincts told her to be on guard. She moved into the bedroom. Not much of a hiding spot, but something to at least separate her from the main room. When the door finally opened, she recognized the footsteps, although stayed in the other room. How should she react? Be angry? It wasn't like they were married, or even together. So it wasn't like he was cheating. Even if it felt that way. After a couple of minutes, Viridiana stepped out into the main room. Looking Azoth up and down before shaking her head.

"Honestly, do you think with your head or just your penis?"
Vi said very harshly. A wave a anger filled her. Just looking at her long time friend, she could tell who he had been with. If it was one of his whore houses, Azoth would not have the worried expression playing on his face. He even seemed to have a hard time breathing from her presence. She moved towards the pot over the fire. Giving it a stir. Not paying attention from her sudden rush of emotions, a bit of the stew sloshed out onto the side of the black pot and into the fire it was cooking over. Vi noticed he did not speak right away, giving her a chance to speak further.

"So what makes this whore so different than the others Azoth?... she can kill you with a kiss, she probably is carrying thousands of diseases, she is an enemy. Faith probably sleeps with everything that moves. You know if she truly cared for you, then why did she practically throw herself at the tigers last night?... If somehow the Architect was to find out about her, you know I would be sent to kill her." Viridiana said to him. Turning towards him with a hand on her hip. I do hope I get the chance to take that bitch out. "What if Vane was to find out?" Viridiana was speaking completely with anger. An assassin was taught how to control emotions. But because Vi strictly did assassination work, she rarely had to deal with others. Her last question could have been taken easily as a threat from her sudden tone of voice change.
✿☆✿┗━━✿═━┈━═✿━━┛✿☆✿