View Single Post
Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2007, 12:06 AM

((Yush~ Right,it seems like a lot to read,but it's a good story sofar XD /Is now no post 3 8D))

"Yes!" she said excitedly. "It'll be my first time making most of those sweets,and I hope they turn out well" she said while brushing the bangs out of her face. "I'd gladly have you over anytime!" she replied quite pleased.

"Yeah,it is a popular costume this year" she added, "It was too late to get a Princess dress in my size,and my mom wasn't up for making one,and she didn't like my ideas for a vampire/devil costume..." she frowned as her eyebrows curved down her forehead looking angry while she turned her head slightly to the left with a sigh. "She doesn't think my dad would approve of it,even though it looks like a bathing suit,just with a different name" she said with a puff. "A bodysuit for a base isn't bad,but I suppose it is a little too sexy to trick-or-treat in" she laughed a bit. "A bumble bee was our best bet,it's easy,and really cute" her eyes lit up with joy. "I'll be sure to send you pictures if you'd like to see~".