View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-11-2014, 10:09 PM

The golden haired girl watched the kidnapper move to the door, carefully pushing the furniture out of the way. She wondered if all of the doors downstairs had been closed. They hadn't heard any of the zombies inside the house after they were in the room, right? Still, Sophie was tense, as he opened the door. She followed him when he motioned for her, assuming the coast was clear.

He pulled down an attic hatch and tugged at its ladder. She glared at him when he questioned her, though he probably wouldn't know why for sure. He might think it was because she was offended that he even had to ask, that she could of course get herself up there. But in reality, Sophie put her hands on her hips, trying to keep her voice low in her angry whisper.

"What do you think I am? Some kind of circus performer? I'm barely above being called short. If I grabbed onto it, what leverage would I even have to get up there? Wouldn't it be a million times easier, if you just boosted me up?" she said quickly and sharply. "Better yet, I'd love to see your circus tricks. Go on, get up there. Then you can pull me up," she said, crossing her arms and turning up her nose.