View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-03-2015, 01:54 AM

Colette smiled at the compliment that Anna had given. It had been a long time since anyone had told Colette she was beautiful, she greatly appreciated Anna's response.

"I'd love to see the secret garden. Is... it alright if you show me?" Colette asked. She wanted to be sure that Anna was a safe spirit to talk with, thus far, Anna seemed to be okay. Didn't seem angry or full of spite. Just seemed a little lost, lonely, even. Colette would do what she could to keep Anna happy. Hopefully, with enough information Colette could figure out what exactly was happening in this house.

Colette gently dusted her dress in the spots where she'd knelt in front of the doll earlier. The floors appeared to be much dustier than she's originally anticipated. Was this room one that wasn't frequently visited by the family that lived here? Colette started to get a little suspicious... Why would the family place her in this room if it was not frequently used?

So many questions swam around in Colette's mind, yet, all she could really think about was Anna and how to help. AS much as Colette started to greatly enjoy Anna's presence, it was unnatural for any spirit to roam earth after death. Colette let out a sigh at that sad thought.

"I would love to see your room, dear." Colette smiled, yet at the mention of slippers or shoes, Colette's smile disappeared and was replaced with a look of confusion. Still, Colette did not argue with Anna. Instead, she simply turned around and bent over to lift up the covers that hung over the side of the bed, she then slipped her boots out from underneath the bed and began to slide them onto her feet, at the same time, asking Anna, "Why do I need shoes? Are we going to the garden first?"