View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-06-2015, 05:06 PM

((because, the idea was for the bad vampires to have his father- they want the uncle to release their fledgling from trial and Damien goes to free his father, against his uncle's wishes. i have it all planned out~ ^-^))

Damien wasn't in the garden very long before he saw a long black car pull in front of his castle, much like the one who dropped Connie off. Something felt off though... He quickly got up and headed for the entryway.

---

The uncle was also waiting in the entryway to welcome his brother. The elderly vampire moved in front of his bloodsister when the car pulled up and the doors opened. Instead of his uncle stepping out of the car, a small group of the vampires that dropped of Connie slowly approached the castle door. The uncle flew the door open. "Where is my brother?" He asked in a stern voice. "Your brother is fine, councilman. We have him back at our manor- call of the trial and we'll send him home to you." One of them said. The uncle growled. "Release my brother or may the Gods release their wrath upon you scoundrels!" He hissed. They laughed.

By this time, Damien was hiding well out of sight and sense. The conversation simply enraged him. He waited until the vampires left and the car was gone before revealing himself. The uncle blinked and glanced at his obviously angered nephew. "Not a word, Damien. Not a word." He said before walking off, going to his study to try and figure something out.