View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 09-27-2017, 05:41 AM

Here are my two Breton's.

Name: Corroc the Silent
Small Bio: Born in Falkreath, raised by a priestess of Mara in Cyrodill after his father died. Came back to Skyrim when he turned 16 to try and find some of his mothers family, no luck with that,so he ended up joining the Thieves Guild. Feel's more at home with the Guild then he had his whole childhood with either his father or the priestess. Only two of the Guild members know where he disappears to every few weeks for a few days. He has a small cabin in the woods outside of Riften, a hovel really but it is his escape, he loves to be in nature's embrace rather then confined to the stone walls of a city.
Weapon/s of Choice: Daggers, Bow and Arrows.
Magic/s of Choice: Conjouration
Appearance:Ref Corroc has thick black hair that he hangs over his left eye, his left eye is unnaturally red and has been since he was born. His skin is pale and he has old scars across his throat and through his right eye. Normally wears his Guild leathers, simple tunic and pants, or a worn set of hide armor. Both of his ears are pierced multiple times and the bridge of his nose is pierced aswell.
----------------------
Name: Ophelia 'Luna' Grant
Small Bio: Grew up taking care of her twin brother and her 4 younger siblings while her parents where busy with the daily life of High Rock court. She and her twin brother longed for adventure and to leave the 'cage' their parents were content to live in. Had an arranged marriage sometime before her brother went off on his own adventure to avoid the same fate, left her a letter saying he was going off to Skyrim to become a adventurer. Exchanged letter with her twin for a few years till they trickled off, promoting her to go and look for him, leaving behind a man she did not want to marry to look for her twin. Joined the Companions in Whiterun to train herself up a bit and bring herself in some gold to fund her search for her brother.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrows, Short Swords
Magic of Choice: N/A
Appearance:Ref Long and wavy ginger hair with freckles to match. Ophelia has spring green eyes and slightly tanned skin from the past few years travailing outside in the elements. Her ears are pierced and she wears earrings made out of the fangs of the first wolf she killed in Skyrim, she has a few scars across her lower back left behind by the same wolf. She normally wears either studded or hide armor, though she will wear a light iron armor when travailing for more then a few days. She paints two pale blue streaks on each of her cheeks as homage to her brother as he did the same when they were kids.

ooc: I hope this is ok >c< wasn't sure if i should do a opening post but i will try to get something in tomorrow >C<
Miiyako: