View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 08:39 PM

~*Arabella Hui*~
Arabella continued running through the halls of the dorms. Going pass the different ecosystems they had. Since the village she was from was within a grassy area and open plains because of the minotaurs and centaurs, she resided with the grass breeds. Her shoes tapped against the ground as she quickly made her way down the hall. Arabella was late and she knew Godric was going to give her that look. Girls take longer to get cleaned up, some like to be perfect~ and Arabella was no exception. She had to pretend to be a unicorn, and unicorns were very clean creatures.A heavy sigh escaped her lips before she noticed she had bumped into someone.

She let out a yelp as she stumbled back and tumbled to the ground. The kirin girl landed on the ground with a soft thud, thank god for extra fluff for softening the fall. "Ow, very sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. A-Are you ok?" She asked with a Japanese accent, rubbing the top of her head, lifting her head up as her red eyes scanned the male before her. How did she not see him? Man, she has to learn to pay more attention to her surroundings. Arabella shifted her arms about and started to gather her books and papers that flew out of her bag, thankfully, there wasn't that many.

~*Godric Balthazar*~
Godric sighed as she rested against the trees, the leaves were changing to their respective colors, Fall was approaching. But that didn't bother him. He had the fur he needed to keep warm. Plus he was a natural heater, so he would be fine. A soft wind blew by every once in a while as he waited for Arabella. She was always late. A faint chuckle escaped his lips, blinking once before a small smirk spread against his lips. It wouldn't be long until he felt something against his foot. His red eyes shot open before turning his head in the direction of something, or someone, falling to the ground. His eyes shimmered a bit before bouncing off the tree and walked over to the young woman who fell. It wasn't Arabella, he could tell that much. It was a sheep demon, a female from the sound of it. He watched for her for a moment as he loomed over, his massive height of 8'9 obviously showed as a faint sigh escaped his lips.

He crouched low and picked up the hat she appeared to be wearing. He turned his attention towards the young woman, watching her lift herself up from the ground and started dusting herself off. "Are you alright?" He asked with a thick Greek accent, holding out the hat to her. Arabella always told him to interact with others while she was getting ready, and since this girl literally ran into him, why not give it a shot.