View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2017, 11:43 PM

~Leo Prince~

Leo cocked his head to the side, noticing the blush on her face, trying to figure out and understand why she would do something like that and the first thing that popped into his head was that she had a fever. He reached an ice cold hand out towards her, placing it on her forehead as concern crossed his face. "Are you feeling ill? A lot of people tend to get ill with the changing seasons," he said to her honestly, removing his hand when he was sure she was not getting a fever.

"Oh, yea thanks...it is just a name, though. Nothing special about it," he said to her as he shrugged, he titled his head again, much like a dog who just heard something curious. Which he did, her nervous giggle peaked his interest and he tried not to show it too much. His blue eyes looked over once more, finished helping her get the dirt off her. His eyes looked in the direction she was before he looked back at the dorms, thinking for a moment before he sighed.

"I was planning to go to my room since I just got back....but yea I guess I can join you both," he said to her, shrugging as he rubbed the bandage around his neck unconsciously. He gave her a small smile, unaware of the effect that his Russian accent had on her, much like the Japanese accent that she spoke with. He shoulders his own bag, moving to keep in step next to her as she leads the way, not bothered by changing his plans at all.

~Taigi Fairchild~

Taigi smiled at him, relieved that he was understanding of the lack of control that she had over her power, feeling extremely happy that he was so kind to her. She had no clue that this large male was just acting friendly towards her or that he was only doing it because of his childhood friend. She tried to stop fidgeting but the more aware of him that she became, the more flustered she was and the more she fidgetted.

"Ah....you really think that I am pretty?" she asked him in a shy voice, flushing even more as she looked up at him a bit expectantly as she brushed her loose hair out of her face, tucking it back in the band of her hat. "Ah! well, you are certainly tall. The only tall males I know are elves...they aren't...I..." she sighed and looked away from him, giving up on trying to talk more as she did not want to go ranting once more. "I mean I like tall guys so being taller than normal is fine cause most guys I have met here are shorter than me so it makes me feel like a giant and out of place." she laughed nervously, knowing that her face was beet red at the moment.

She thought a moment before she realized she was going to be late for art history, hesitating. "I am sorry Godric. I have to get going...I am running late for class." bites her bottom lip before tugging him down a bit so that she could kiss his cheek, having to stand on her tip toes as well which was also a first for her. "I am happy we met each other. I hope to see you again," she whispered to him softly, before dashing off towards the school, unable to bring herself to look at him or stay there any longer.