View Single Post
Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 03-08-2010, 03:48 AM

Bellatrix shook her head at Rosalynda, giving the woman a look as to forget about what she said. "I know. But I'd rather give it some time before looking into anything... I really could just be wrong about my instinct." The woman forced a smile upon her pale lips when a voice of a student calling her name reached her ears. The Headmistress turned her head to the direction of the voice to see one of her Night students heading her way. Noting the umbrella, she could tell that this one would take a while to get use to the sun. "Hello there, Miss Ravencroft. How are you accustoming yourself with the social change?" The golden-eyed woman asked, motioning for the student to come closer. Bells had noticed her son on the lake's edge, as well as a Day class student approach him. Victor looked a lot paler than usual, having gotten barely any sleep the last couple of days for security purposes. Hopefully his thirst wasn't as bad, the woman did not feel like using her ability on any of her students this year, not like the year before.

Victor spotted dry-patting his face when he heard a female's voice. Looking up, his icy blues were staring at a Day student, which caused his body to stiffen momentarily. But the boy was raised with manners, so he mentally kicked himself as he stood up, folding the handkerchief and placing it back into his pocket before bowing at the female. "A pleasure. I am Victor Cross, a member of the Disciplinary Committee." He stood up straight, placing a hand in between the pommel and hilt of his rapier, a habit of his. "Is there anything I can help you with, Miss Madison, or are you merely taking a stroll, like many students, on this fine day?" You could almost hear his French accent as he spoke. Victor's birth mother had taught him to behave around females, whether or not he knew them, so this was a sight one would see every time a female student would come up the dark-haired vampire.

[ Yay for being able to post even with a purring kitten in your lap! XD ]