View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2016, 07:20 AM

Rosemary was insanely grateful when Lori showed up and spirited her away from the lecherous prince. "Thank you!" She whispered, just as they were cornered by their parents and another royal couple. Rosemary waited in silence while the important people talked, taking in the foreign king and queen's appearance. They were lovely, and made her think of the fairy tale stories she used to love. Then she spotted him. The prince Lori was supposed to marry. She was stunned silent by his looks. She had never thought to question her sister's logic that he would be old or ugly, so to find that he was Lori's age and indeed quite handsome came as a shock to say the least. She blushed when Lori introduced her, and caught her breath when he kissed her hand. She remembered her manners just in time, and curtsied to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She said. "I am sure we will be just like real siblings. Although..." Uh-oh. Her mouth was about to get her into trouble again. She could tell, but somehow she couldn't stop it. "I must say that my sister comes first, and anyone who hurts her will wish they had never been born when I finish with them. So, take that as fair warning. We may end up siblings, but we will be enemies if you hurt her in any way." She said, her earlier enchantment with him already melting away. She could feel her parent's disapproving glares, but for once she wasn't sorry- partially because she knew she wouldn't be around for the scolding they would surely plan for later, and partially because she meant every word. It wasn't the first time her fiery side surfaced at a bad moment, to the eternal shame of her parents and tutors who called her behavior "unladylike" and "not befitting a lady." Rosemary didn't want to be a lady, though. She wanted to be herself- a scrappy tomboyish fighter with impossible ideals...and her sister's protector. She realized that no matter what Lori's fiancé had looked like, no matter who he was, she would have said the same thing.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-01-2016 at 07:24 AM..