View Single Post
Bubblegum
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 AM

My favorite movie of all time is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Absolute work of comedy genius. We actually got to watch it in Literacy class one day. It was my second favorite day of the year. (First favorite was the field trip to Dave And Buster's, I don't know if it's a chain, but it's one of those arcadeish win-tickets-and-get-prizes kinds of places. That's pretty hard to beat when you do it during school hours.)
Either way, Monty Python is pretty amazing, and Holy Grail is my favorite of their works.
Another favorite movie of mine is UHF. xD;; I loved it!

Favorite TV shows... hm. Scrubs is my favorite. The comedy in the world of medicine is quite appealing to me.
The Daily Show (With Jon Stewart) is up there too. (Along with the Colbert Report, directly afterwards. :]) I love sarcastic political humor. It's just quite funny.
There are shows like South Park, Family Guy, and Futurama that are downright ridiculous, and I find that immensely funny, I don't know why. o.o
And I've been getting really into The Office lately. My brother bought season one and it was so awesome, I had to buy season two for myself. Loved it. The humor in the show is just so... I love it. <3