View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-17-2014, 04:02 AM

The panic was receding slightly. She was aware of voices around her, and she picked up on feelings of panic and unease in the room. Someone else was panicking. Though her eyes were closed, when she picked up on another emotion, she knew somehow it was closer this time. Worry? No, concern maybe? It was too hard to tell in her current state. Still shaking, she opened her eyes and was met with a sight so unexpected, it nearly shocked her out of her panic. Arvin stood there, holding out a wet towel towards her, with a look on his face like someone approaching a dangerous wild animal. Her eyes went from his face to the towel a couple times before she seemed to decide that it wasn't some kind of trick, and she reached out one badly shaking hand to take the towel. Once she had it, her self-preservation kicked in and she started cleaning off her bleeding arms. "Th-thank you." She said, not even bothering to preserve her dignity anymore. That ship had sailed when she had an attack in front of everyone. Tears swam in her vision, making things blurry. "I'm sorry. For this...you probably think I'm insane now. You didn't have to...thank you." She finally managed to say, her voice slightly husky and quiet. Normally she wouldn't care what anyone thought, especially this man who had proven himself incredibly arrogant, but for some reason right then her barriers were down and she found herself not wanting him to think badly of her.