View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-05-2016, 12:36 AM

In a weird sort of way, Holly always seemed to somehow confuse or otherwise annoying Tarek. Still, she was a little too innocent to understand why she had such an effect on him. Once he began to follow her, she took off running, not running too fast, mind you, in case she lost Tarek in the foliage. She ran just fast enough that he could still, hopefully see her between the trees.

Holly laughed whole heartily for a little while, her smile growing bigger as she heard the echo of her laughter ring through the natural calm of the forest. She turned her head to look behind her shoulder to see if Tarek was following her... But he didn't look like he was having as much fun as Holly was. In fact, he seemed rather serious. Holly slowly came to a halt.

"Tarek!" She giggled as she turned around to face him. Her tail swung by her legs and she looked at Tarek with wide eyes. She didn't wait for him to speak, though, she probably should have. Instead she wanted to get what was on her mind out in the open before hearing him finish what he wanted to say. Selfish of her, certainly, but she still had a rather young mentality. "Tarek!" She exclaimed, "You're supposed to catch me. Then I will be 'it' and I will catch you... I just want to have fun... Before you have to leave again." Holly fought her hardest not to look sad. Though, her smile faded a little.

"Please, Tarek...? Let's play!"