View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-03-2016, 05:21 AM

Sophie felt herself blush a little at Tai's teasing comeback and giggled a little. She blinked a few times and glanced at him, quickly closing her 'secret' fantasy book. Her cheeks rosy as she actually looked up at him. "Oh nothing~ just something to prove to myself that I have no life." She answered with a quirky smirk. Her eyes went wide for a moment and she lightly put a hand on his cheek. "That's not fair- you served me a slice of cake for desert and paid for it~" Sophie teased. It was her favorite cake mind you. A double layered lemon cake with raspberry filling and vanilla icing, she practically melted just thinking about it. "You have to make that cake again Tai, it was the best lemon raspberry slice of cake I've ever had." She said to him with a quite serious face, then grinned at him all innocent like.

Derek was still cleaning up when he smelled another cat. A younger cat. He picked up his food in his mouth and followed the scent until the orange cat came into view. The black cat stopped and put his food back on the ground before beginning to eat. He wasn't too concerned about the other cat, since the cat didn't actually come to bother him. He looked up when the other cat meowed and he hissed in response, just loud enough to warn Pedro not to come too close, then continued eating his dumpster meal.