View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-12-2017, 05:43 PM

Monday, June 5, 2017

This morning I was late for work again because of train problems. >.< It was a rather emotional day for me. My boss came to talk to me to ask me why I was so “moody” which really I was more “broody” than anything. Our conversation didn’t go the greatest but it made me feel a bit better. I also wrote in my journal a lot to try to get down some feelings that I’ve been having lately. Later in the day I found out that I might be moving desks again which isn’t cool.

• • •

I’ll actually be traveling to New Orleans with a friend next month for the 4th of July! That should be interesting since I’ve never been down south before.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Last night I slept really well and woke up feeling amazing. It’s crazy since I figured with all of the emotional upset I had that I wouldn’t be able to sleep much. On my lunch break I went to American Eagle to pick up some tank tops. I got a few with my dad while he was here and OMG they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn, I don’t want to wear anything else! I also stopped by Swatch to look at watches since my Nike Fuel Band died but I didn’t get one. I had to stay late at work since I was out too long on my lunch break and then I ended up going back to Swatch to get the watch I had been eyeing and one of the employees there hit on me which was a bit awkward. After that I headed home, had dinner, and thought about going to bed but ended up having a bit of a fight with a friend online and ended up feeling really upset again and stayed up late because I couldn’t stop crying. I know I’ve been depressed but tonight really takes the cake. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

• • •

Eh, I don’t really have an specific goals for this summer other than continue to try to get my life together.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Today I woke up and immediately started crying again. Not a good start to the day. My headphones also broke which wasn’t good timing. On my lunch break I called my mom and I went to get a new pair of headphones and a book from the library. After work I headed home and did my laundry. Thankfully I felt a bit better than I have been lately this evening.

• • •

U is for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon! I just heard about the game. I’ll probably get the Ultra Sun one. I’m not really sure what it’s all about but it’s Pokemon so I’ll buy it, lol.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Today I ended up going on a “field trip” to visit the new building for work again to take notes for a meeting my boss was having there. I always like days like this, it makes it feel like the day goes by faster. After work I went home and made “breakfast pasta” for dinner. I can’t remember what else happened today, lol.

• • •

I wish I could have a pretty garden but nope. I already mentioned how I can’t do anything with the itty bitty patch of lawn outside my apartment. It is really nice to walk the neighborhood though and see everyone else’s gardens. Where I’m living now is so much nicer than where I was before, which was basically like Chinatown, Brooklyn, lol! Where I live now actually has houses and yards. It’s a super pretty neighborhood.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday at last! Today was a pretty good day. Work was alright. Afterwards I stopped at American Eagle to return a shirt and then went to Target to get some socks. Then I headed to the bar to meet a friend. We had some wine and paninis and talked about our week.

• • •

Speaking of maps, Google Maps is so dumb sometimes. The other day it suggested I walk three blocks up and one block over and then down a block to get where I wanted to go. Why would I walk three blocks up and one block down rather than one block over and 2 blocks up? It makes no sense…

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Today I went to the movies to see King Arthur: Legend of a Sword with a friend. I honestly didn’t think I would like it that much but I actually really enjoyed it! I was expecting it to be a serious fantasy movie similar to The Lord of the Rings but there was actually a lot of humor in it. It’s done by the same guy who directed the new Sherlock Holmes movies and I was happy to see the same play by play sort of action that made that movie so great.

After the movies we went to Shake Shake to get milkshakes and then sat on the grass for a while in the park at Union Square since it was such a nice day out. After that I headed home and cleaned the house a bit and jumped on SWTOR to attend the guild meeting. I wasn’t feeling very well emotionally though and it ended up being a difficult evening. I stayed up late cry and eventually went to bed around 2:00am.

• • •

I’m not super competitive so I don’t usually do a lot of racing. Once in a while I’ll play a racing game and in high school I was on track and field but that’s about it really.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Today I managed to sleep in a little bit after staying up so late but I couldn’t lounge around because I had to go to the pharmacy to get my prescription filled since they messed up on doing the automatic refill and I wasn’t able to pick it up yesterday. That ended up being a bit of an ordeal but at least I finally got my prescription. After that I decided to go for a walk since it was such a nice day out and called my dad and talked to him for a while. Eventually I gave up walking and went back inside to have lunch and take care of some things that I’ve been meaning to do but never seem to get around to like my checkbook, sewing, ironing, boring stuff, lol.

After that I tried a new recipe for dinner: creamy parmesan rice with London broil. I’ve been really wanting to make risotto but can’t seem to find the rice I need. This recipe didn’t turn out as well as I was hoping but it was alright. Once I finished with dinner and the dishes I decided to get on SWTOR for a while and do some quests. A friend got on about halfway through and we ended up playing together for a bit for the first time in a long time which was nice. Eventually I had to give up and go to bed though. Overall it was a pretty nice day.

• • •

I actually finally got around to changing my avatar yesterday. Here’s the new one: