View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-03-2015, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
Man, Neopets conversations are such a nostalgia wave.

I always figured it was because I've been using computers all day since a very early age. They also say older people could develop thumb problems by typing on their phone, but younger people have adapted and could never have such a thing happen.
Haha I agree!

Same! I've been using a computer since I was really little - we had some of the first ones :3 We also had some of the first laptops! My family has been very high-tech when it comes to that lol My earliest memories of the computer are Reader Rabbit and Putt-Putt though - such awesome games!! <3

Oh funny! I can't say I'm surprised they're adapting like that though - it's either adapt or develop arthritis/carpal tunnel so it's only natural we start to evolve into a more technologically adaptable society :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
You'd think those of us who frequently computer labs in our youth would also be immune.

You would think right?? My brother and I have been using computers since we were really little, and cellphones since we were in our mid-teens, so you would think we wouldn't have problems but we both do lol My brother is also a majorrr gamer. He has severe carpal tunnel developing and I have really shaky hands - it's so weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I never liked typing the "home row" way.
/two fingers
/and I'm so fast I get stares in public
LOL! That would be a sight!

I use home row as a base or resting spot on the keyboard, but my fingers don't stay at home road and move across the keyboard - I always got in trouble when I was in computer class, but eventually she just gave up because either way I still out-typed the entire class xD;