View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-07-2015, 10:19 PM

Alright so my little mister still hasn't decided to make his appearance yet regardless of all the walking around I've done. He still has 12 days until his due date, but I am so ready to not only see him, but to be able to do things at least somewhat comfortably haha. Sitting/walking/sleeping/eating/showering it's all become a "labored" task. Waddle waddle waddle. Being pregnant has been an amazing adventure but as all adventures do - it must come to an end. lol Plus it will be nice not to have carpel tunnel issues related to pregnancy. Haven't been able to feel my right hand for about the past month.

It'll also be nice to be able to have a beer during the summer, and to start working on losing my baby weight. Though that's just the wants. I think I have a list front and back of everything I want to do/take pictures of etc of his first 3 months, hah and I'm already planning Christmas, his birthday and 999 other things. I never thought someone could occupy this much of my mind! It has been a slight blessing being single in all of this. Getting to choose the name/outfits/decor without anyone giving me grief or their two cents or arguments. :)

I'm hoping that the custody/child support arrangements and court things wont be drawn out and terrible. I don't care if he sees his father even if he isn't the best person in the world, he's very far from the worst. I would never take away that opportunity for either of them unless of course my son would be in danger of any kind. BUT that's neither here nor there currently.

My goals for this week are as follows :: Make a flat hemp bracelet :: Finish registering for college classes :: Practice front braids :: Finish my baby wrap :: Finish the wall collage for Finnley Reid. - That's my sons name - <3